TO SERVICE YOUR VESSEL EFFECTIVELY, WE ASK THAT YOU:
We stand behind our work, if you feel an issue was not fully resolved, please contact us within 3 days /72 hours of pick-up to schedule a time to bring it back***
***This does not include dead batteries, additional items that were not included on the original work order, additional broken parts, ect. We will do everything we can to resolve your concerns. But many times, replacing one part can cause another to fail. If you would like examples, please ask and we are happy to discuss.
** mobile fees range from $50 - $150 per trip. Pull reserves the right to charge additional fees if necessary. i.e., wrong address, vessel is not ready, customer is unreachable, keys not with boat, excess walk to the dock or access to vessel etc.
* Reasonable amount of time. Due to current supply chain issues, inventory shortages, labor issues, employee health and other pandemic related issues we cannot commit to a definitive completion date. We understand your time on the water with your family and friends is valuable. We will do everything we can complete your repair quickly
Pull Watersports policy is to REMOVE all drain plugs while the vessel is here for service.
Always check your plug before you launch your boat.
The drain plug will be placed in either
- The drivers cup holder
- The stern cup holder
Scheduling Your Services
- Call to schedule an appointment 770-881-7808 ext 102, 103, 104 & 105
- Online pullwatersports.com and complete the Online Service Request form.
- A member of our Service team will call you to schedule an appointment
- Provide Contact information you check regularly (phone/email/text)
- Respond quickly to Approval or Decline repair
- Provide Deposits when required, this will ensure we get your parts faster
- Text- Text us at 470-297-8140 Provide us with year make and model of your boat and what needs to be addressed. We will CALL you back to schedule an appointment.
How to Communicate with our Team
- Online Service Request Form Pullwatersports.com > Marine Service tab> Online Service Request available 24/7. This form is submitted directly to our Service Team, who will call you to schedule an appointment
- Text 470-297-8140 available 24/7
- Email Parts questions email@example.com
- Service questions firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone 770-881-7808
- Parts Manager EXT 104 Mark
- Service Advisor EXT 103 Chris M
- General Service questions EXT 102 Chris R
Paying Your Invoice
- Cash, Credit card at the time of pick up, securely kept on file, or you can call in with the number
- Online payment link “Blue Snap” can be emailed to you along with your invoice (payment link available 24/7)
- We cannot accept checks