This is a do it all board at an entry level price! Stable but great boost off the wake - perfect for ANY level of rider!
The Pure is highly regarded as CWB''s most user friendly shape ever. It''s easy to learn on but won''t hold you back as you develop your riding. This is the board Mike Dowdy rode before developing his own pro model. The mellow 3-stage rocker pattern is blended for the perfect combination of predictability and pop off the wake. The base features long molded fins and rail channels that help the board track. A removable 1.9" center fin can be added for superior board tracking.
- Closed cell foam System 80 Core is light and responsive but still very forgiving
- Laminated SMORG construction features built-in UV protection for fade resistant good looks
- Full Length Center Spine provides stability when on the water and softer landings when off it
- Base molded Fins on either edge for control and removable center fins for serious stability
- 141 cm length designed for riders over 165 lbs (75kg)
- 16.9" wide at the waist, 10" at the nose and tail
- Open Toe design allows for quick drainage and easy size adjustment
- EVA footbed supports and cushions foot
- Deep Heel Pocket features a built-in Achilles Pad for improved hold
- Lycra lined heel and toe provide a smooth entry and exit
- Double Lace Closure for more precise fit and size adjustment
- Designed to fit US Men's size 9 to 12
|Rocker Shape||Subtle 3-Stage||Subtle 3-Stage||Subtle 3-Stage|
|Rider Weight||Up to 155 lbs||145 lbs and up||165 lbs and up|